Sunday, March 16, 2014

Jyuzaengi Engetsu Sangokuden Review

This is Jyuzaengi Engetsu Sangokuden.
Synpothesis:
Set near the end of the Han Dynasty, the Han reign is now plagued by corruption, hardship and unrest. Among the Maozoku lives Kan U, a half-human and half-maozoku and strives to do her best to make up for her origins.
This is a very hard one to give a good synpothesis for, so if you're curious then you'll have to look for someones better synpothesis of this. This was a VERY long game. At least, it is depending on who's path you choose. For instance, I first went after Ryuubi(The white haired kitty) and his had to be the longest path I took. Plus, his path was very confusing, it took me a while to figure out what was going on. The other characters where very interesting and I had fun learning about eachone(Although Ryuubi's gave me a headache). The main girl, or the person you play, was a great protanginst. She wasn't wimpy in terms of personality and didn't get on my last nerves, and main girls usually do get on my last nerves so that says a lot. I'm also excited for the upcoming anime that they made of this, which is coming out next month. I just hope they don't make one of those five minute per episode anime, and that they do a good job with laying out the plot. It would be awesome if they made two seasons, since there's two games. And, you just have to love those kitty ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment