Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Anubis From Kamigami no Asobi

This is Anubis from Kamigami no Asobi, my most favorite character in the game. First off, I was so interested in playing his route because he is voiced by my most favorite voice actor in the world, Yuki Kaji. And he is known for voicing Kanato in Diabolik Lovers and is most known for voicing Eren in Attack of the Titan. Anyway, Anubis is a very cute tsundere and won my heart the minute I saw him and his route was very fun to play. Sure, he has a hard time expressing himself to others and when he does it's out of anger, but once you warm up to the little guy he becomes this adorable sweetie who will do anything to make you happy. I remeber this one part where he got angry at Thoth for saying he was like a dog who never listened to his master's commands. The way he reacted was so cute and I wanted to jump into the game and hug him. Then there was this one part where he hugged Yui(The heroine) and told her he was sorry for saying horrible things to her when his dog died and he took it out on her. He evn started to cry and tell her that since he couldn't stop crying, he wanted to continue to hug her. Awwwwww!! This was so cute and I just couldn't help but smile. When the route ended I got the good end where Yui became a god and stayed with Anubis-chan forever after they had a little confession and kiss scene. I think there was another ending but I didn't get it. His route was only 4 chapters and that made me so sad, because apparently his route is like an extra route you get after playing another god's route. Afterall, that's how I got this route and it wasn't a main route so that's why it was so short. I just hope that in the upcoming anime that he develops feelings for Yui, and if not, then at least I have the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment