Sunday, March 16, 2014

Desert Kingdom Reveiw

This is Desert Kingdom.
Synpothesis:
Aspashia is a genie princess, who lived at a magic kingdom EVUU who had a human mother which is probably the cause of her losing her magic at age fifteen. In order to get her magic back, shes goes to Earth and ends up landing at a abandoned Kingdom. She needs to complete a quest by granting a human's wish. If she cannot do this, then she remain a human forever.
I have to say, the graphics are wonderfully done in this visual novel! I enjoyed playing this game so much, that it actually surprised me. The plot was very well done, each of the characters were unique, and I loved the music. I think you can get this on your phone, but I'm not sure. If you can, then you'll probably have to pay. It was a little short and I felt that they could expand on it a little more than they did, but they did a good job with what they had. This visual novel is in my top ten favorites for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment