Saturday, March 22, 2014

Jewelic Nightmare Review

This is Jewelic Nightmare.
Synpothesis:
Tsukishiro Michiru has a dream of being lost inside of a mysterious old castle. She meets with five jewels that had taken the form of five attractive young men. She is ordered by the castle's master, "Choose the jewel that best suits you by the end of the night of the next full moon." However, the jewels only have exceedingly harsh personalities that would be called cruel, beastly, sadistic, scheming, or yandere. As though being guided by something, in the real world she then meets five young men that look exactly like the jewels she met in the dream world. But completelt different from the jewels, these men are fresh and wonderful. While spending the day with the gentle and refreshing men and the nights with the extreme and ill-mannered men, the curtain is opening on days filled with a puzzling gap.
Wooow, all these beautiful men!! Boy, did I enjoy playing this game and I was surprised with how much fun I had playing it. Pretty much all the character's routes were all so wonderfully done, except for Sumeragi Seiichirou. His path was okay, but he kinda annoyed me a bit, with his whole, "Since you don't love me yet I'll make you love me by rapping you!" That was basically what his personality let off, since he would always make "tiny advances" on her(Yeah right! Tiny advances my ass Sumeragi). My most favorite path's were Sumihara Aoshi and Sensui Takuma paths. Even though Aoshi-kun was a Do-S in the dream world, you could definetly tell that he deeply cared for the heroine(Plus he's just so cute. I love you Aoshi-kun!) It was the same with Takuma-san, and I love how gentlemanly he is! It's a very interesting game, and I definetly recommend it to viusal novel lovers! It's actually PG-13(But there are some sexual scenes and given that there's a sadistic character in this, there are going to be references!). And I just love the music in this game, especially the opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment