Saturday, March 15, 2014

Clannad Reveiw

Although in his third year of high school, Okazaki Tomoya does not pay much attention to school. His classmates are worried about him, but his best friend does not mind. He does not want a girlfriend but he does not realize he's popular with the girls. However, his life changes when meets a girl on the way to school.
If you hadn't even heard of the anime, then shame on you. This has to be one of the saddest animes I know, and visual novel doesn't make it any better. Everything about this visual novel is almost perfect, with it's tiny flaws. And I couldn't get enough of Sunohara! One of the best things about this visual novel is that you can actually end up dating Sunohara(As you play as Tomoya)! Once hearing this, I immediately tried it out. It had to be one of the funniest visual novel endings in history, and I ain't kidding. I mean, playing as Tomoya you kinda force Sunohara into a yaoi relationship with you! The noises Sunohara would make when I asked him out. Anyway, the visual novel is more depressing than the anime if you go for Nagisa. This was a great visual novel by far and I highly recommend it people who loved the anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment