Saturday, March 22, 2014

Aoshi-kun from Jewelic Nightmare



Let's start with Jewelic Nightmare. This is Sumihara Aoshi, a 14 year old boy. He's a young, honest, and cool middle schooler. He is also the nephew of the owner of Fenlice. Aoshi does things at his own pace and has philosophical air to him. He likes to gaze at beautiful things and take pictures and is frequently found in the park looking at the sky. His other half, Saphy, is a total opposite of Aoshi. He is a phantasmagoric do-S and is the incarnation of Saphire. Moody and preverse, he loves teasing and bullying the heroine just to draw out various expressions from her. His technique changes everytime, so it's almost impossible to ignore him.
If you read my review of this game then you may recall me saying that he was one of my favorite characters, and he is. I love the dream world and real world part of him, as it's fun to see him change from a quiet, calm, kind, and extremely kawaii shota boy into a sadistic, mean, tricky, and still kawaii shota boy. I enjoyed the route itself very much and I'm proud of the people who made this. I also had fun watching the heroine get so confused over him. I remember her at one point say in her mind,"He likes me, because I'm cute when I'm pain? I don't seem to get him most of the time, but I like him? WTF is happening to meh feelings!?" Minus the whole WTF moment I did at the end, but it seemed like that was what her expression was saying. And when he said, "I will always love that painfull face of yours, so keep showing it to me. Okay, Onee-chan?" I absolutely died from a nosebleed at that part! I think you would know why if you saw the expression he was making when he said that(He was giving that "I wanna do you" look mixed with a little "I wanna snuggle the sh*t out of you" look.)! Plus one of my favorite voice actors voiced him! I love Suzuki-chans voice, it's so kawaii and hot at times. Aoshi-kun's path was long, but I felt that they could of added just a tad more to his route. Other than that, I loved it and I would put this route in first place for this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment