Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Brothers Conflict Review

This is Brother's Conflict.
Synpothesis:
Hinata Ema is the daughter of the famous adventurer Hinata Rintarou. One day, Ema finds out that her dad is going to remarry with Asahin Miwa. Rather than bothering them, she decides to move in to the sunrise residence that is owned by Miwa. From there, she discovers that she has 13 step-brothers. As she gets to know all of them, they all start falling in love with her!
This is another very well done visual novel. This is also known to be very popular as well, as a visual novel, as a light novel, and as an anime. And I can certainly see why. This is one of my favorite reverse harems games, just look at those bishies! My favorite charcters are Fuuto and Wataru(Probably becuse he's voiced by my most fav voice actor; plus Wataru-chan is so adorable). And who can't love Ema's talking squierrl Juli! This game had its funny moments, sad moments, and just plain happy moments. Although, Ihave one problem. Ema. She's another one of those wimpy protangnists that get on my last nerve(As I mentioned in one of my previous posts). I mean, in the anime especially, she just let her brothers do stuff to her just because she didn't want to destroy the family. Me saying this probably makes me look like a stupid and mean person, but you have to agree. There are ways to stop them without hurting their feelings, infact, they just shouldn't assault her in the first place. Yes, I'm talking to you Fuuto! At least there were brothers that respected her. And there were other problems focusing around the anime. Like how Iori didn't show up for the rest of the series(I think he was only there from episode 1-4). I mean, why even have him there if he's just gonna become invisible! Poor Iori, some people may not even know who you are. All and all, I was a little disappointed, but enjoyed it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment