Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ef- A Tale of Memories Review

This Ef- A Tale of Memories:
Beautiful, extremely beautiful! This novel uses the textbook method of story telling. As the story progresses, you will playing from different points of views and it is interesting to see previous main characters appear out of nowhere. Ultimately, it has a beautiful story and beautiful music and it's a must try. I soon found myself intrigued by this game, and I'd have to say my favorite character was probably Chihiro. There are two reasons why. One, I absolutely love her eye-patch! And two, there was only so much conflict with her relationship with Renji, with her amnesia and all. It kinda kept me on edge and I was excited for the upcoming events. The other characters where okay, but I can't say they were above average. But maybe Miyako was a lift up for me. Although I liked Miyako to some level, she kinda got on my nerves in some parts. The boys were soooo cute in this game. I liked how the game showcased their love for the girls, and I would say this game has better love stories than twilight for sure. The graphics hit it off with me, and I love the eyes of the charcaters! They're just so pretty. Like I said before, this is a must play visual novel! If you can't play the game, then you could go watch the anime. Though, the anime isn't as good as novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment