Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wendy's Adventures in Neverland Review

This is Wendy's Adventures in Neverland.
This is a marchen adventure romance game based on none other than Peter Pan. This is a visual novel that takes you on a thrilling ride on Peter Pan's wondorous land, Neverland, with you as Wendy, the narrator. Its romance simulation elements to satisfy your sweet tooth. It was a pretty good otome game for me and I enjoyed it a lot. The character designs are so cute and pretty, probably the best graphics I've seen in an otome game, and yes, otome games are different from visual novels. I found myself loving everyn character except the most important one, Peter. I don't know why, but Peter just somehow bored me. My most favorite guy I went after would have to be either Kael or Raymond, and Tudles, and Hook, and Smi, and ......well, I just love them all!! I also love the opening to this, and keep in mind that this is actually a Korean game.

No comments:

Post a Comment