Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Congrats To Meh Bestie!

I want to make an announcement for my dear friend at my school. Recently, she emailed the manga artist of Shugo Chara proposing an idea for an manga plot that she came up with. After talking to each other for several days through emails, the manga artist announced that her idea would actually become an anime set to air in 2016! Although it's still two years away, we're both excited and I'm so proud of her! Here's a little inside scoop about her anime:

The main heroine lives in a world where bugs have made homes out of human bodies which make their eyes have no colour. Having two different coloured eyes, one black and one white, she meets several men that have coloured eyes as well.

So, yes, it is going to be a reverse harem and since she's not here with me today, I can't really recall the whole plot. Again, I am so proud of her for making one of her dreams to make an anime come true. Congrats Sara! I couldn't wish for a better best friend and I wish you the best of luck! Hope you see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment